Project activities will follow a well-structured path and they will be subsequent and interconnected, divided into Workpackages and tasks with responsible partners. Each Workpackage has a series of deliverables at a fixed time in the project duration, where reports will be kept short and concise to focus on actual results.
The iterative design is reflected in the deliverables by iterative deliverables that will evolve in different cycles. The deliverables will be the subject to quality control by the steering board. The work plan is organized in Workpackages that form iterative cycles between user involvement, design, development and the set-up of a business model.
- In WP1 the basis is set for the project, bringing both end-users and technological partners together, to analyse thoroughly the requirements.
- In WP2 the focus is on technological objectives, using methods for early prototyping to evaluate results with end-users.
- WP3 is focusing around the social innovation structures to embed the technological solutions in a social context and obtain the required impact levels for further dissemination and exploitation.
WP1 and WP3 will run in each other in order to involve end user throughout the project and the technological development and to facilitate a constant interchange of information throughout the project work.
- In WP4 the focus is on dissemination the project results as wide as possible, creating and documenting business models that establish the conditions for exploitation and setting up trainings, tutorials and workshops.
- WP5 consists of all activities concerning the management and coordination of the project.